NIELSEN!

i am no longer idle :) my boss just stepped out to my cubicle and explain about something to me. Wanna know that "something"? it is NIELSEN ADVISOR INTERACTIVE, which i ever learned it before from someone in marketing dept. it is a program that contains data, and not colourful at all. actually the task was quite easy, but i didnt catch a few things back then. thats OK, im going to learn again :p my favorite motto is now : LEARNING by DOING. okay, my BF kept asking me about my presence in Saturday. TBC, still. lately, these things have been a good friend, in accompanying my 8 hours here, in midplaza esp.in my sleepy and lazy and sneezy time (because its so damn cold).. above is a half cup of milo (sometimes i take nescafe or nestea) and a pack of OREO, yumm! ok.now its time to learn what i missed :( sorry to say, but there's no such thing as VISIT today.*damn :( lets welcoming my new friend, NIELSEN ADVISOR INTERACTIVE! later i'll post something abt .. i shall give u the initial, AW. .. yes,off course after i finish this oh-so-not-colourful-program-but-i-have-to-do-this-because-its-my-job-i-cant-refuse. until later :)

Comments

Popular Posts