Lazy saturday started with doing chores, and watching re-runs (recorded). I recently in love with Miss Advised TV series, you know, the three single experts who's on their way to search for Mr.Right. My favorite Miss Advised is Julia, the dating columnist. Feeling like i have lots of things in common with her, which is impulsive, aggresive and unpatient. And also, New Girl season 2, has been my eye candy, since Nick and Jess is (secretly) in love or has feelings for each others. I dont think that TV series is attractive enough until someone's inside is fall in love. Cheesy, i know. But, pretty much enjoying it.
Owkai! Now move on to the point which is my favorite stuff that i wore (almost) everyday. What stuff? off course, make up. What else? I have four items which is being my favorite and two of them are local brand from the company where i work, they are eyeshadow, gel eyeliner, eyebrow, and lipgloss. So, here they are :
1) Sariayu Eyeshadow Colour Trend 2012 - Bena
When i was pretty blind about anything in make up, i always see brown, nude, or skin tone eyeshadow, is what the heck or not interesting. I mean, like it's brown, it's plain, and well what can they do to make our eyes looks pop and smizing? But now, i know. Basic colour is just the best. Nude or skin tone colour has lots of range to offer. And that's how i met Bena, my favorite eye shadow trio from the local brand, Sariayu Martha Tilaar. She's so pretty. Let me show you :
|Sorry for the nasty pack - been with me for 7months|
|See? the plastic cover gone - so does the brush! dislike the mirror shape|
|beautiful trio! l-r >> peach gold brown (all shimmery)|
|the swatch - as order in the pan (peach, gold, brown)|
PLUS + :
- Very pigmented and staying power is awesomeeeee ( i wear it in daily basis for almost 8-9 hrs, and it perfectly stays there and do nothing)
- Affordable :) IDR 40,000 something (forgot)
- Beautiful natural colours, perfect for everyday look :)
- Easy to get - in local stores, supermarket even drugstores
- Support local brand! :)
- imo, no fall out!
MINUS - :
- I dislike the shape of the mirror (totally not using it at all) wish they can make it more use-able
Haha! that's it .. i almost like everything in this e/shadow except the mirror. Overall, i really reccomend this product for anyone who's beginner or pro, because it's a very good quality and affordable too. I will give 9 out of 10 for this Bena Eyeshadow.
2) Sariayu Automatic Eyebrow Pencil (Brown)
Can not live w/o this. Since i knew make up, i feel like my eyebrow is a bit bald or less hairs. Yet, this year (or maybe the other year) bold and hairy brows is so IN. So, i always fill my brows with this product every single day, and i have to admit, brows will define total look in the face. Important.
|The packaging - it's brand new (repurchased for the 3rd times)|
|Has double ended caps|
|one side for the pencil|
|the other side for the brush|
|Swatch of brown shade|
|Filled in eyebrow with Sariayu Automatic Eyebrow Pencil (after 8hrs usage)|
I used to have VIVA eyebrow pencil, but then i realized that the shade is too red for me, like i have red eyebrows, which looks kinda fake and i quite dislike that. Then i found this, the moment when the beauty advisor put this stuff on me, i feel like "wow, it looks so natural on me" you know? thicken your brows, fill it in, but not too heavy yet fake look.
And also it has double ended caps, which the brow brush and the pencil. Before i apply the pencil, i use the brush to comb my brows so it will be more shaped when i fill them.
PLUS + :
- Looks natural (available also in black grey-ish)
- double ended caps - for brush and pencil
- easy to use - even for beginner
- No need to sharpen! Yay!
- Staying power is impressive + pigmentation is great
- support local brands!
MINUS - :
- A bit pricey for the brand in the same level (like viva, pixy, or wardah) IDR 55,000
- The cap is easily broken - handle carefully
Btw, i already repurchased this for the 3rd times. This is one of my essential stuff i can't live w/out ;) so i am gonna give him 8.5 out of 10. Suitable for everyone, beginner or pro, who likes to have natural eyebrows and easy to use product!
3) Maybelline Lasting Drama - Gel Liner in Black
Super essential stuff! Eyeliner, imo, no matter what form is that, is one that makes our eyes more dramatical. Just like lipstick. Put it in and voila! your face looks different and defined.
|the product - sorry for the nasty looks - been with me for 4 months|
|the tip of the brush|
|swatch! very pigmented black|
Before gel era, i only use pencil eyeliner, and i admit that it's a bit hurting my eyes and sometimes it smudge like crazy and make me having "panda eyes" also i dislike to sharpen it over and over again. Yet, everytime i do my line, with liquid eyeliner, it's so hard to be precissed, always out of the line, not a steady hand! :( So, i like this product very much! because :
PLUS + :
- No smudge (no flakes)
- Waterproof (i prove it when i take "wudhu")
- Easy to apply - even for beginner - can control the precission (thick or thin line)
- Easy to make wing-eye or cat-eye look
- Very pigmented
- Staying power is impressive! all day long last!
- Affordable IDR 96,000
MINUS - :
- Heavy packaging
- Easy to dry in the pot (tho i have trick to make it back to normal)
All in all, i really like this product! i am gonna give it 9.8 out of 10. Suitable for everyone who likes to create more drama in the eyes!
4) NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Natural
Every beauty blogger loves it (almost every blog has the review and it's a good review). I bought it in Natural shade, it's brownish pink and have some shimmer in it. So this is my very first NYX product that i bought and i can say... that .. i feel glad i bought it!
|in Natural shade - sorry it's not new been with me for almost 5 months|
|Cute bow in the cap!|
|the applicator - just like every other gloss (Mostly)|
|The swatch - brownish pink|
|worn on lips - bit of shimmery seen|
|taken in different lightings and side|
|me smiling cos happy using Megashine lipgloss!|
Much love for this product! Because :
PLUS + :
- The colour is so natural, effortless but has big impact on my lips
- Moisturizing and when worn off not making my lips chapped or dry
- the amount of shine is enough to create megashine effect
- can be worn with or without lipstick
- Very suitable for everyday look or when wearing smoky eyes
- Not make my teeth look yellow-ish
- Bought it online only for IDR 67,000!
MINUS - :
- Every blogger said that the smell is bothering (like cherry in cough syrup) yes it is, but it's gone after applying :) kind of minus, a bit.
So this Megashine Natural Lipgloss got 9.8 out of 10! Imo, it's an essential kit for daily basis :) makes your look fresh and crisp! ;)
And .. that's all about my favorite everyday product. Hope you, whose reading this post, will find it useful ;) especially the one who's a fan of Indonesian products :)
Actually this post already typed and edited in Saturday, but idk blogger is down and so many feature is unable to use, so here it is posted on Sunday afternoon :) I will be waiting for America's Next Top Model newest episode, hopefully Kristin will be sent home! Yay! And today also i already ordered Rimmel Foundation Primer and Covergirl Lashblast Mascara! can't wait to have them hereeeeeeee!
Feel free to post any comment or request what products to review (especially product from Martha Tilaar group) :) if i can, i will be happy doing it!
Have a nice Sunday night!
p.s : fyi, i bought these products with my own money and not having compensation for reviewing it. It's all pure my honest personal opinion.