for the busy thoughts

it takes bravery and strong heart to be somebody at somewhere. and also .. patience. because everything takes time. sometimes it's slow and the other time, it's fast. well, i didnt mean to go mellow or even being desperately pathetic. that's just the way life treats me lately. ah. i sound so delightfully sad, dont i? im in the searching mode. matching mode. up and downs mode. so-called adjustment mode or even orientation. that can cause dis-orientation if you misread all the things. it's a personal feeling, that sometimes u cant force everyone, (even the closest one) to understand. and lately, i've been playing this song from my superb idol,mr. John Clayton Mayer, titled "War of My Life". You can download it for free at http://4shared.com/johnmayer i shall give you the lyrics. well for me, it's quite touchy and sensitive :) War of My Life lyric John Mayer : Battle Studies
Come out angels Come out ghosts Come out darkness Bring everyone you know I'm not running I'm not scared I am waiting and well prepared I'm in the war of my life At the door of my life Out of time and there's no where to run I've got a hammer And a heart of glass I got to know right now Which walls to smash I got a pocket Got no pill If fear hasn't killed me yet Then nothing will All the suffering And all the pain Never left a name
I'm in the war of my life At the door of my life Out of time and there's nowhere to run I'm in the war of my life At the core of my life I've got no choice but to fight til it's done No more suffering No more pain Never again I'm in the war of my life At the door of my life Out of time and there's no where to run I'm in the war of my life I'm at the core of my life Got no choice but to fight til it's done So Fight on, fight on everyone, so fight on Got no choice but to fight til it's done I'm in the war of my life I'm at the core of my life I've got no choice but to fight til it's done you should search the song right now. the tune is very nice and will calm your busy thoughts :) well, at least that's my sweet escape for my busy thoughts.
what's yours?
until later.

Comments

Popular Posts