#WDYM?

Everytime i see someone with unclear intention, all i wanna say is "What do you mean?"

And speaking of #WDYM? is i've just recently heard about Justin Bieber song (since AMA is aired in Indonesia) and i'm curious about it. And .. it turns out to be that song is so girly. I mean, women, girls, is the same. Twisted & sometimes inconsistent. Let me get the picture by quoting the lyric :

Don't know if you're happy, or complaining
Wanna argue all day, making love all night.
You’re overprotective when I’m leaving
Trying to compromise but I can’t win
You wanna make a point but you keep preaching

I dont know. In my opinion, is woman wanted to be understood, but we just wanna make a sign, so man can understand. Not an actual clear statement or words. Funny? Yes, probably. And if the sign is being mistaken for something else, or worse, not even understood, they will go through a very bad storm :) So, this song is for you guys out there!

I link the video if you wanna watch (tho, i think too much conversation in there)



Comments

Popular Posts