I Am Poisoned!

Working in cosmetic company (tho, i am not directly working in the brand section) is totally influence me. Not only that i (more) understand about step by step of make up, but also into the product. I mean, like i am so excited to see how if i apply the color of lipstick, eyeshadow, or anything else in my face :p

Yet i dont stop only in decorative make up, i also eager to try some of skin care product such as night cream and eye cream. Aww.

Also, now I tend to spend hours in front of the mirror every morning before work, and also when i got home (to erase my make up and do step by step applying skin care). I have just found out that since i put night cream every night before sleeping, it is actually make my skin feels so soft and moistured in the morning.

Ok, so just go straight about what are my wishlist on December, here they are :

1. PAC Lipstick Pencil

To be honest, i dont like anything related to pencil. Hate the part that i have to sharpen it over and over again. Lipstick in Pencil is actually not so new in make up world, but this is new for me. Yet the colour is also such sweetheart. Now i am just wondering, which sharpener size should i use? since the diameter is quite wide. 

Somebody said, that these lipstick pencil creates matte-finished colour and texture. And also, i am so excited to apply it for the first time, since i never try lipstick in pencil! It costs me IDR 85,500 or USD 9.00


2. Sariayu Apokayan Blush on

Blush on is an important part, beside eye liner, because it is instantly will freshen up your face and do a little "changing" effect on your face. Normally, people use pink tone for blush on to create fresh effect. But, actually orange is a good colour for creating a healthy skin tone effect. Especially if we have yellowish or darker skin tone.

I will choose Apokayan blush on from Sariayu Colour Trend 2010. The tone is orange and maroon. When i try the tester and using single colour (the orange tone) it looks very good, shimmery finished. When you blend the two tones, it is even better, orange but dimmed. The brush quality is so so. It costs me like IDR 35,000 or USD 3,89. IMO, not so expensive for two tone colour and shimmery finished :) The packaging is kinda old-fashioned - yess we are on our way to work it out !


3. Lip Palette : PAC Coco Bunch

Since i rarely try lipstick colour, and i want to know what kinda colour match my lips (in shapes and shades),i am thinking about buying a palette. Thanks God, i found PAC has Coco Bunch Series for lipstick in chocolate (to reddish) shade. And thank God also, they have 5 colours in small palette.It costs me IDR 195,000 or USD 21,60. 

Buying make up palette, in my opinion is actually way of cost saving! yet you can also try another new colour, which is (somehow) is the best colour for you, Eventho, there are colours you dont like, but hey, u can always do blending! well, you never know, where it leads :)


4. NYX Eyeshadow Base
Blogwalkin is totally a good way of reviewing cosmetic product. Because i mean like it's their own opinion. Plus, if they have the same skin tone to you,convincing you more to buy the cosmetic/colours.

I found a lot of review about NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone type as the best Eyeshadow Base. It makes your eyeshadow colour popped and locked! Pick NYX Eyeshadow Base in skin tone so it will stay colourless and not blending into your eyeshadow colour. It costs me IDR 129,000 or USD 14 (more or less)


5. Sariayu Eyeshadow Palette (25 years of Colour Trend)


Nah, this one is another palette. But this is for eyes. They have 25 colours altogether matte and pearly in one palette. It is actually collection for celebrating 25 years of Sariayu Colour Trend. Not so many reviews i heard (i heard about Eyeshadow palette of PAC more than Sariayu-but i cant afford it because it is quite expensive) but for beginner like me turns out that it is a good deals. You can exercise applying the colours, alsoblending this plus that colours. It costs me IDR 207,000 or USD 23.00



6. Eye make up remover (plus) - Sariayu Mukjizat Mata Kejora
  
I know, i know. From the name it is just like "wth is that?" Well, i will tell you it's actually a make up remover plus eye treatment oil to prevent ageing line, And because it's made from natural ingredients, it contains less alcohol rather than the other eye make up remover. Also it's very effective cleaning the heaviest eye make up :) Cost me IDR 22.500 or USD 2.5



7. PAC Make up Pencil

I already try this product for subsituting my caring eyeliner pencil. It is actually an eye liner (can use for body painting,too). This product is amazing! Waterproof, no smudges, easy to use, and also soft pencil, The finishing is dove non glossy. Cost me a bit pricey for pencil liner IDR 71,000 or USD 7.8.
But actually it is worth the price! Best shade in black :)



8. Make up bag (with compartments)

One thing i hate about my make up bag now is they have no compartments so it looks like this (took pic from google.com)


see?? it is such a mess. It melted altogether and makes the casing/packaging scratch :( i hate that 
I want to get more organized by having such make up kit that have divider/compartments, yet i am also planning to buy make up brush .. so i have to have another room to spare for, Brush easily broken, y know?  

Until now, i still dont have any spesification which MU kit i want to buy. But what i want is actually look like this 



9. Make up Brush Set

I dont really know what is the best make up brush, but most people say is Masami Shouko and some use Ecotools brush (Carissa my friend suggest it - i found it soft and sophisticated,but idk why i prefer black brush).

As a beginner, i dont think i will buy a complete series of brush, since i wont use it all anyway. I think there are 3 primary brush (like must haves) which is ; 1) Blush/powder brush 2) eyeshadow brush 3) lipstick brush

I stumbled upon The Body Shop in Kota Kasablanka yesterday. I found they sell separated make up brush which i think not so efficient selling brush separately. But the Beauty Consultant told me that they also have mini brush set. Now, i am googling it and i thought it's a good tools for beginners. Yet it's not so expensive only IDR 179,000 or USD 19.8


Wow! even better it's recommended by Oprah :)
I am getting sure to put this on my wishlist


I always feel good after listing down "to buy" things :)
And since i am no a pro beauty blogger, i dont do swatch or FOTD or anything else required. I just love to comment and review ..

Comments

Popular Posts