panicking doesn't help

after a day being ill, i'm back doing my robotic day. (i'm happy,tho). then a bunch of oh-so-important business, bumped me. as always, (i'm trying to reduce the percentage!)i get panicked. it's a standard panic, actually. And as always i try to solve it (in my way-systematically).. then i found myself in the situation : when i asked something that ACTUALLY, shouldn't be asked. to my boss. somebody that determine "my future" in this company. i hate it. then i feel stupid, then asked why to myself. why cant i ask myself before i ask somebody else? panicking gets on my nerves and blindfold my brain. or was it my thought which is not LONG enough to think clear? was it out of my reach to think such decission? was i actually able to think good enough but i just dont use it? i feel sad and sorry for myself. for not asking myself good question before kicking somebody else with stupid question. fyi : my boss is sick at home. and i forced him to answer this stupid question. And, let's guess what he will be thinking about me. i have to take another chance to make it all up again. dude, i feel sad. deeply sorry for myself. eating this must help relieving my mood. or this one : Those snacks are from Serendipity in USA.(when will they open a store here?) have a good day all. Remember, panicking does nothing.

Comments

Popular Posts