marriage is the last thing on my mind because i have “not so good” experience abt that stuff (actually,my parents' experience). But, that was 6 months ago.that was my opinion in 6 months ago.
Since i worked in Jakarta, esp in this company. I found so many living proof. above 30. lonely and grumpy. well, there are some good living proof tho. i mean like, above 30 and happy. but it’s just SOME. not MANY of THEM. like, when u look at a pie diagram, the HAPPY is 20% out of 100%. Not promising, rite? small amount.
lets just make a list do and donts abt marriage life ..(in my opinion)
- because you have someone who loves u and u love them,too
- because you and ur couple wanna make a LEGAL relationship when you too have babies and sleep together
- because you want to BUILD something. u wanna leave MARKS for the future. the GOOD marks.
- because .. i dont wanna be the LONELY and GRUMPY examples whom i seen at my office
- when you dont have any partner to be married with (so clear)
- when u dont think marriage is suitable for your life (ur too selfish to share ur life with someone else)
- when u like changing partner randomly
- when u think having great career is better than having spouse
So yeah. even if its equal in DO’s and DONT’s, well i prefer DO’s as well. because the fourth reason in DO’s. i just dont wanna be ‘that girl’. being lonely is scarry, but being lonely and grumpy is WORST.