it was GOOD!

yesterday,as always my workmate,sasmita,absent. :( First thought in the morning was,omg how could i handle all the loneliness and idleness alone? Ok,but i headed for work,tho. A bit late,because of the laziness that creep inside of my body. At work,i desperately hope sum1 would take me out. And...VOILA! SUM1 FROM MARKETING DEPT. asked me to go out for some visit. yippie yada yooo! :)) then, i found myself among the successful city people, with hi tech idioms and low mind understanding (which is mine *doh). Then we headed to somewhere out there called rawasari. As time passed, i made a short connection (well, im trying to get along with them, tho) with a person which is the assistant of brand manager in marketing dept, and she told me more and much from the UNTOLD story. what happening in the company and how the habit works here, and a bit from deep inside her heart like kind of curahan hati thingy. :p well, esp about her boss. cant told you here,yet. the rest of the activity wasnt that important, as i ever did that the last week before. Whats important is I MADE CONNECTION, i met new people, i did new things rather than sit here all day and watch my computer screen as if its the MOST INTERESTING stuff in my life. well. conclusion : i was happy and had good time. even though, when i came back to the office i broke my sole, and i had like to figure out where the h**l is tukang sol spatu, when nowadays everybody tends to be karyawan and staf of whatever company or corporation. :) i hope, everyday, i hope to have a new good surprise comes along the way for my 3 months life of internship! can we say AMIN? yes we should, AMIIIN! :))

Comments

Popular Posts