IDLE is TORTURING

yes.today i am commanded to be idle and just watch any emails that been CC-ed to me. yes. i watch the conversation. well, i hope they slipped some hot gossip inside, so im gonna be more interesting in reading that CC. (which is never gonna happen, not in a zillion times) so wanna know what i do? wait .. err, well since yesterday .. i officially had a big sweet crush on (not-so-my direct boss) cant tell you the initial, im afraid because its an internal connection so they could read what i wrote. haha. but i will post his photo. *doh (no offense to you, my funny man, ur still the best!) so far, what i did, was listening to music, typing words for my blog, do the-what-not duties, then made form, then daydreaming and checked facebook via phone, and updating status for my YM and FB. :)) fun, eh? well, are u guys wondering did i ever receive any phone calls to my extention? the answer is : yes, i had. 20 times or more. but, how many times did the phone calls was trying to reach me, real me? twice. first it was from, my friend, who sits beside me, and second, from HR dept. Most of the times, i got wrong number which is going to reach someone else, but then connected to my extention, due to the error line. and when i felt so important, because my phone was ringing, it is wrong number. pathetically dissapointed. okay, its almost lunch, and the AC here is so supporting global warming and human extinction to happen faster than it should be. i feel terribly cold, not-so-close to hypotermia, but soon, who knows? yes, the file that ive been requested this morning, has arrived. so it's time to work my ass off in this oh-so-good-and-interesting-i-cant-take-my-eyes-off file. updating later. :)

Comments

Popular Posts