HELLO! Finally a post :)

OLA!

It's been ages! i know i know. I probably fast forward time and fall asleep :) 
Well, life's been treating me good (Nikmat Tuhanmu manakah yang kau dustakan?) Alhamdulillah. 

Work? try to adjust everytime, swallow anger and unimportant emotional matters. Family? Just met on sunday celebrating belated birthday. Me & husband? Going pretty smooth, sprinkles with little rocks and sharp edges. Well, aren't all married couple are? Make up life? Fabulous!

I am now using my desktop at office. Cause i dont own any computer at home. Just love to type in computer rather than phone. I shall be posting  many more (thanks God, my browser has been changed and upgraded). Make up post, i have some, rambles & rants oh yes, please. And also my personal stuff and duff. 

That's it for now. Have a great Tuesday :)

 

Comments

Popular Posts